Tuesday, May 5, 2015

swatches: born pretty

Hey everyone!
Today I will show you two lovely nail polishes that I got from BornPrettyStore. One of them I've showed you previously, but not exactly as a swatch.

BornPretty Chameleon 212 is a  red based multichrome polish that shifts its color to yellow, orange and green. It's best layered over black as it is very sheer, but the color is buildable after a couple of coats. Pictured below is one coat over black.


Even though the actual multichromatic effect isn't best seen on direct sunlight, to me it looks really beautiful like this. It's just soooo shimmery :)




BornPretty Holo 9 is a lavender holographic polish. It is a bit sheer, so you'll probably need 2-3 coats to get it really opaque. I added two coats for the picture.


And, of course, to see it in its true glory, a direct sunlight picture. The effect is really magical.




Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading this post. I read and appreciate every single comment you write.